Pages

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Toleriane Softening Foaming Gel - La Roche-Posay



Clarins has been my favourite skin care brand since my teens... yes, I know you’ve heard the whole shebang already... However, sometimes, you get a sample and you try it and after you see and feel the benefits and you say “this is my lucky day”, because you found a gem product. Well, you know what? Put the blame on my beautician for my infidelity to Clarins.

If memory serves me right, I have been using this cleansing foaming gel for five years. It is soft, pleasant, efficient and cheap.

I am no beauty expert, so I set out below the essential details to explain the product.



Recommended for what type of skin?
Normal to combination intolerant, sensitive skin.

What are its properties?
Enriched in hard water-neutralising and moisturizing glycerine.
Strict formula charter to minimise the risk of intolerance. Soap-free, preservative-free, fragrance-free, pH 5.5.

How do we apply?
Form a foam in the hand with warm water. Massage gently into the face. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.

What’s this?
This is a rich, gentle gel for safe cleansing and make-up removal with water.
Its gel texture develops a rich foam that rinses easily and gently removes impurities and traces of makeup.

What package?
150 ml tube, price CHF 19.00


Actually, I use it in conjunction with the Clinique Sonic System purifying cleansing brush which has a Sonic movement that offers deep yet gentle cleansing and allows the skin to regenerate better by removing makeup, impurities, sebum and pollution. This reduces clogged pores, spots and imperfections. It optimises the efficiency of any treatments that are applied afterwards (see April 2016 blog post).

Et voilà ladies, a beauty item to start the spring in style. I hope you like it.

This post, like all my blog posts, is not sponsored.

28 comments:

  1. Hi dear! I love Clarins too and as you I've tried time ago La Roche Posay but never I bought a full size. A big hug and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey R.T. - I love this brand but never tried that product on the other hand the Clinique brush is something I've been using regularly, it's incredibly good.

    Very nice post, I love your writing style so very much! – At least you're not trying to sell things to make money...

    Most bloggers dream of making money from blog advertising. They want to make an income directly from sponsored posts on their blog... sadly, it ends up sounding artificial and so fake.
    You are an exception, that's a fabulous thing - very authentic :D Enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Rebecca! I'm so glad you like the Clinique brush. Thank you for your kind words :)

      Delete
  3. Ah chouette beauty review !!
    Cette marque a une excellente réputation, le résultat que tu décris me tente énormément… Vraiment ça donne envie, j'ai hâte de tester ce produit. Je connais par contre la super efficace brosse Clinique.
    Bisous et bon voyage, ma belle <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut Chantal ! Merci beaucoup pour ton gentil mot. Bises :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Obrigada pela visita, Francisco ! Um abraço.

      Delete
  5. Very informative and well-written post!
    Sadly, I'm not persistent when it comes to cosmetics.
    There was a period in my life, when I was younger, that I found myself using Clarin products. I remember two things: 1. they were expensive for me; 2. their cleansing lotion did wonders with cleaning...my leather possessions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your genuine thoughts, Duta :)

      Delete
  6. I like products from this brand, I must try this gel so ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am (still) quite bad at keeping up with my skincare, but this sounds good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds such great products! Thanks for introducing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think it will be good also for me;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is nice learning how you keep that lovely face so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uma marca que é sempre sinónimo de qualidade!...
    Já tenho usado alguns dos seus produtos...
    Beijinho! Boa semana!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada pela visita, Ana ! Beijinhos :)

      Delete
  13. It sounds great! I need to give it a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Desconhecia.
    Muito interessante!
    É sempre bom ficar a conhecer.
    bj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coisas de mulher...hahahaha...Beijinhos :)

      Delete

Hello ladies and gents,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on The Reader's Tales website. I truly appreciate your comments and do my best to respond as soon as possible.