Pages

Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Lovely Shower Gel by Kneipp

I like to test products, preferably natural and high quality ones, without paying excessive sums.

Fortunately for me, I am rarely disappointed. When I find an excellent product, I tend to adopt it for a long time and I am always willing to share my discoveries with you.

Such is the case with these shower gels, purchased last month at the Coop supermarket. You can also find them at the Migros supermarket.

Kneipp is a German brand that was founded in 1890. Its aim is to produce natural products without preservatives, without silicone, without paraffin, etc...
Lemongrass & Green Tea shower gel
This intensely fresh aromatic treatment shower gel (a 2 in 1 shampoo & shower gel, in fact) is very soft and its perfume reminds me of Asian spas...  The skin remains soft and lightly perfumed with the scent of lemongrass and green tea.
*The 200ml tube cost CHF 5.50


Lemon Verbena shower gel
This wash provides gentle cleansing, leaving my skin soft and supple with a wonderful fresh scent. I love its fresh and sunny fragrance of the natural essential oil of lemon verbena. This natural treatment oil gives my skin a silky softness.
*The 200ml tube cost CHF 5.50





It goes without saying that this post is not sponsored, like all my blog posts. It’s just me sharing tips... You are welcome!

24 comments:

  1. Lovely photos with the flowers as backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content and love your thoughts on this post
    💗💗Thank you so much💗💗
    Hope you had an amazing week!!
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts and thank you!!Harija Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coucou ma belle !
    Je n'ai encore jamais testé ces produits mais tu m'as donné tellement envie d'essayer.  Gros bisous <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coucou Chantal ! Lorsque tu feras tes courses chez Coop ou Migros, jette y un coup d'oeil... Bises.

      Delete
  4. Wow, very interesting!! Thank you for this nice review – I must give it a try, I am a Caudalie girl myself, but don't mind experimenting! Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebecca!
      I love Caudalie shower gel too (a while ago I reviewed their body wash.

      Delete
  5. These roses are beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was interested that one was a combination shampoo/shower gel. I have currently a favorite shampoo and started using it all over my body. So convenient! Mine is from an American store called Trader Joe's. One of our favorite stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Judy! I've never heard of this store - Trader Joe's - but I'm sure it has great products. 
      The wife of one of my boss every time she went to New York, she brought me as a souvenir, perfumed Body Lotion from Macy's, It smelled SO good... Alas, they moved to Sao Paulo.

      Delete
  7. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. acho que não se vende em Macau.
    Se se vendesse oferecia à minha mulher e às minhas filhas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que pena não é ? Talvez numa loja alemã você encontre...

      Delete
  9. This is a lesson in how to make something as ordinary as shower gel look appealing. I loved your photographs! Roses sum up the scent of summer for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Barbara, these shower gels are far from being ordinary they are natural... I think I wrote it!!!!

      Delete
  10. Parece ser uma linha de óptimos produtos!
    As rosas são lindas! Mais um post encantador, e pleno de boas sugestões!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada Ana pelas suas palavras carinhosas :)

      Delete
  11. Je découvre ces produits grâce à toi et je serais vraiment curieuse de les tester. Merci pour cette revue ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup pour ton gentil mot, Caro :)

      Delete

Hello ladies and gents,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on The Reader's Tales website. I truly appreciate your comments and do my best to respond as soon as possible.