Pages

Thursday, 6 July 2017

Vichy After Sun


This is without a doubt the best after sun lotion I have ever used!

I have very sensitive skin - even though I have dark skin I burn quite easily! That is why I always wear sunscreen. However, after a long exposure to the sun - whether swimming in the pool or hiking in the mountains - I always apply this after sun lotion. Not only does this after sun hydrate the skin, it also soothes the sore feeling and considerably reduces the redness/burn overnight. It’s the only after sun lotion we use now.

We love the very pleasant fragrance, I use it all the time during the summer. My skin is beautifully moisturised and slightly satiny.

As usual for Vichy, this is an amazing product for an accessible price: EUR 13.00 for 300ml

Have a great weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Vou fazer um cruzeiro pelas ilhas gregas.
    Devo precisar de algo muito semelhante.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet product review :D
    Great deal - only Eur 13,00 for 300 ml. Did you buy it in France???
    I use Bioderma Refreshing After Sun - is one of my favourites, it smells so lovely! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I purchased it from a pharmacy in Saint-Julien-en-Genevois. I have also tried and tested Bioderma After Sun (it really smells good) but, the Vichy after sun milk literally improves complexion of my sensitive and dry skin! The texture of this milk is very lightweight, making it an utter joy to use!
      Have a great weekend, lovely :)

      Delete
  3. Coucou ma belle ! Ce lait après-soleil semble remplir parfaitement son job ! Voilà de quoi bronzer en toute sécurité. Gros bisous et profite bien de ton week-end <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut Chantal ! Franchement c'est top. Ce crème après-soleil tient toutes ses promesses. Dès l’application on sent vraiment que la peau est soulagée et plus hydratée et il sent bon!
      Passe un bon weekend :)

      Delete
  4. Hello,

    Amazing !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeeee.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precise and detailed thanks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uma marca, que é sinónimo de qualidade!
    Óptima sugestão!
    Beijinhos! Bom fim de semana!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Ana ! Qualidade a um preço acessível. Beijinhos e boa semana :)

      Delete
  7. Really interesting post! Thanks for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Les produits Vichy sont vraiment de bonne qualité et je dois dire qu'avec le temps qu'il fait en ce moment, un après soleil est nécessaire. D'ailleurs, je vais me tartiner le bras gauche de biafine dans quelques instants car j'ai pris un mauvais coup de soleil Vendredi et ma peau est toute rouge... Merci pour cette revue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci pour ton message et passe une bonne soirée :)

      Delete

Hello ladies and gents,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on The Reader's Tales website. I truly appreciate your comments and do my best to respond as soon as possible.