Do you have very ripe bananas, so ripe that the skin has begun to blacken and nobody wants to eat them? Do not throw them away because I have a recipe to die for. It is the easiest, quickest and best banana muffin recipe I have ever tasted! Even if you think you can’t cook, let me tell you that you just can’t go wrong with this recipe! Very yummy muffins!! They were a hit!
250g very ripe bananas
175g brown sugar
2 large eggs
40g melted butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of cinnamon
Paper liners for muffins
1. In a blender, place the eggs, bananas, sugar, melted butter and milk. Beat all until the banana is mashed. It takes about 1 minute to obtain a creamy texture.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour and a pinch of cinnamon with the baking soda and baking powder. Gradually add the banana mixture, stirring well between each addition.
3. Line muffin moulds with paper liners. Fill muffin liners three-quarters full.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 170°C for about 25 minutes.
5. After the muffins are baked and golden, remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cool, they are ready to serve.
On another occasion I made these. In case you love crunchy and spicy cakes, just add these ground spices to your batter: 1/2 teaspoons of nutmeg, clove, ginger and cinnamon. Fold 50g of chopped walnuts into the batter at the end with a rubber spatula.